We are currently looking for a Senior Front End Developer (or Full Stack Engineer) to scale and optimize the Loquis frontend architecture. We are not going to write cryptic algorithms, nor use exotic languages. We build robust, scalable and secure systems for the Loquis platform. We always aim to be pragmatic and focused on the problem at hand. The developer will work in direct relationship with our app (mobile side) team, backed lead, design lead and frontend team, as well as being paired with our product manager and our growth hacker to deliver the product roadmap.
What you’ll do…
- Challenge yourself and us on finding the simplest ways to deliver the highest impact with the lowest effort
- Collaborate on sprints in a scrum team, inspired by agile and lean principles, quarterly aligned on defined company goals
- Work productively on Slack and Jira, learning how to review and read code first and to write readable commits afterwards
- Make it secure from the grounds up, understanding real world security implications on production systems
- Fail fast and recover faster, handling failures instead of avoiding them
- Experience what we build at large scale and on a daily basis
- Respect everyone and everyone will respect you, be humble and brave
- Build up your future and discover your abilities, we’ll help, whatever it takes
Our tech stack…
No strict requirements (we assume you have at least a 3+ years of experience in a similar position), stacks are just toolkits and you’re a quick learner.
English language skills in line before probation completion.
You’ll Be Exposed To Different Problems And Technologies Everyday, We Heavily Rely On Amazon Web Services To Deploy Our Infrastructure (words in bold are critical for us):
- Java EE, PHP
- Linux, Apache Tomcat, nginx
- AWS EC2, RDS, Lambda, CloudFront, S3, MediaConvert
- MySQL, memcached, elasticsearch, kibana
- Firebase – Google analytics setup and management
When you join LOQUIS…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people listen to and interact with podcasts. Your place within the colossal audio media industry will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. LOQUIS is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at LOQUIS.
Perks and Benefits
- Economic offer: aligned with seniority
- Remote Working (meaning you are not required to be based in Rome or Milan)
- Full Time (we do consider both permanent contracts as well as freelance options)
Equal Employment Opportunity…
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, and disability. Differences make us better.